Introduction: Drive-in shelves, also known as through-type shelves or aisle-type shelves, use forklifts to access goods, which need to access goods internally. Compared with the goods location shelf, the drive-in shelf greatly improves the usable area of the warehouse and is a high-density storage mode with the lowest cost. Because of its large storage density and high utilization rate of ground space, it is often used in places with high storage costs such as food storage and cold storage.
- The utilization rate of warehouse is high. Since there is a different level of goods space on both sides of each channel, more inventory positions can be arranged.
- Shelves can be adapted to various types of goods, and the beam can be adjusted according to the height of the goods.
- The overall structural strength of shelves is better.
- Space utilization can be greatly improved.
- Low cost;
- Fast access;
- Guide rail is coordinated with special foot guard, solid and beautiful, avoiding forklift collision column, and improving access efficiency.
- The storage channel is also a forklift storage and transportation channel, which is a form of shelf with high storage density.
- It is usually used for storage of goods with few varieties but large quantities, and with low requirements for picking goods.
- Based on the conventional calculation of the lift height of ordinary forklift and three layers of aisle-type shelves, the effective storage capacity of the warehouse can be increased by more than 100%. In contrast, the investment cost can be controlled and the benefit can be significantly improved. With the global storage cost calculated, in general, the increased storage capacity within three years can offset the investment cost.
- The goods follow the principle of first in first out, which is applicable to the storage and transportation of most handling machinery. It’s warehouse utilization rate is up to 50%, and it is suitable for storage of large quantities, less varieties of goods, the warehouse design with less requirements for first in first out.
Objective:The use of drive-in shelves can improve the utilization of warehouse inventory, thus reducing customers’ warehousing costs, and solving various problems of customers in storage, transportation, distribution and distribution processing and other links. There is professional logistics team and great customer service for one-to-one service. The project team can also customize the warehousing plan according to the needs of customers.
Scope:Warehouse and warehouse operators
Main products:Goods in large quantities and small batches. High-value goods.
Goods stored include:pallet goods, bulk goods, etc.
Product packaging:Carton packaging as the main external box, no size yet.
Warehouse planning scheme
The whole warehouse is divided into three areas: goods storage shelf area, functional area and channel.
The functional area include:
packing and sorting area, out/in cache area, check-waiting area, pending area, packing area, etc..
WMS system support, TMS system support, temperature and humidity meter, exhaust fan, refrigeration, heating, humidifier, battery forklift, other auxiliary equipment, etc..
Standard Operation Paper:
Item Sheet of Daily Inspection of Warehouse
Work Instruction on Daily Cleaning of Warehouse
Work Instruction on Daily Maintenance of goods
Work Instruction on Daily Maintenance of Warehouse Equipment
Work instruction on Warehouse Inventory
Instruction on Warehouse 5S Management
Temperature and Humidity Record Table of Constant-Temperature Warehouse
Flowchart of out-of-warehouse management:
Standard Operation Paper:
Sorting SOPDelivery Operation SOP
Daily Receipt and Delivery Record List
goods Inventory Record Table
Logistics Center Operation ReportInventory Analysis Report
Settlement Checking sheet
incoming inspection, outgoing packing, purchasing revision, bar code operation, collection of payment for goods, warranty claims, delivery upstairs, etc